Terms and Conditions
The term 'Wrkview' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Your use of Wrkview is at your own risk. The service is provided on an "as is" basis and Wrkview will not be help responsible for any loss of uploaded material.
- The public content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you upload to Wrkview. Uploaded materials remain yours. However, by not password-protecting your pages, you agree to allow anyone to access your Content.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website's visual design, and HTML/CSS is owned by us. Reproduction of any part is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Wrkview reserves the right to terminate or discontinue service at any time for any reason, with or without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Washington State, USA.